Friday, September 9, 2011

Tomorrow I'll be leaving my three little ones in the tender care of my darling husband.  I'll leave the house as the  sun peeks over the trees and join a dear friend in Philly for the Women of Faith Conference.  I'm looking forward to a time of getting a way, enjoying my friend's company, and getting refreshed.  I need it!

 I know the sacrifice that my hubby is making so I can go.  And I'm really not excited about getting up before the sun, knowing I'll have been up most of the night feeding a baby and changing diapers.  And I always get nervous trying to find my way around Philly.  But I know it will all be worth it when I come back tired but renewed.  I'm looking forward to telling you all about it!  For now, you can visit http://www.womenoffaith.com/ and see what its all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...