Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good morning to all my beautiful friends!  It's a gorgeous day outside!  Even though its not too hot, remember to put on your sun screen every day to prevent skin cancer and (gasp) premature aging.   Mineral powder is a great way to get a natural sunscreen. 


By now, you know that I love all things beauty and fashion, but there is something that is even more important than how we look.  I absolutely think we should take pride in our appearance, but its pretty meaningless unless we first look at our hearts.  Today, I'm thinking about the condition of my heart - what areas of my heart need to be made beautiful?  What areas are just downright ugly? A face can be made beautiful with makeup, but it takes a lot more to change the condition of a heart.  Next time you touch-up your make up, take a second to think about how your heart looks, also.  If you could look at your heart in the mirror, would you like what you see?  


But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1 Sam, 16:7, NIV)

Beauty Tips for today!

Beauty Guru: The top treasures in a cosmetologist's makeup bag.  Check out what I carry in my makeup bag.  Tell me, what's in yours? 


Guide to Office Makeup Touchups When you need to touch up your makeup at the office.


The Best Eyebrow Wax Keep your eyebrows looking beautiful! 


Have a beautiful day! 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...