Here's a few summer don'ts:
1. Bra straps showing. Seriously, this trend is over. Very, very over. Invest in a strapless bra. Or at least wear thicker tank top straps.
2. Handkerchief shirts - that were tight. I love these shirts because they're cool, comfy, and have a style.... but they're are not supposed to be tight. Loose and flowy is the name of the game.
3. Bulges. If it bulges out the top, bulges out the bottom, or anywhere in between, its just too small. Go up a size and relax! You'll look slimmer and feel better.
4. Vintage stone washed denim. Vintage=good. Stonewashed=bad. Need I say more?
5. Boots and shorts. Kinda looks wierd when its 85 degrees.
6. Matching your mother. Even if she is stylish.
|We are all ears!|
7. Long sleeve track suit.
A few of my fav looks:
1. Handkerchief dresses. Very cute, very lightweight, and flattering, too.
2. Maxi dresses. These dresses are alluring, flattering, and yet, don't show too much skin. Bonus, my son thinks I look like a princess in mine. :) Pair them with a pair of espadrilles and your are totally on trend.
3. Dark wash jean skirt with a fitted -but not tight- black sleeveless top. Very simple, yet very chic.
4. Capris and a shapely 'T'. Comfy yet chic!
5. Gladiator sandals. They go with almost anything: shorts, capris, skirts.....
6. Straw hats for sun protection.
You might also be interested in: