Sunday, December 18, 2011

Drink coffee. Help villages.


It's no secret that I adore coffee. I'm sure that I drink more than my fair share. I love the smell, I love the taste, and I love it first thing in the morning to help me get my day started. I've never met a cup of joe I didn't like!  My love for coffee is what inspired me to read Nicole Johnson's book, A Fresh Brewed Life.  And it also inspired me to get involved with Pangeo Coffee.   Now, at least my passion for good coffee can be put to good use.  If you drink coffee, you can help villages by ordering coffee from www.pangeocoffee.com.  They are a group of humanitarian aid workers who help the poorest of poor in Africa learn techniques and skills to overcome poverty.  And they love coffee.

Pangeo Coffee has generously offered a special discount code for The Beautiful Blog readers. Just visit www.pangeocoffee.com and enter the code, beautiful, at check out.  You'll receive $2 off per bag through the month of December.  In fact, I'm going to go order some for myself right now!

Have a beautiful day and a great cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...