Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Beauty Wish List for Santa

If I could write Santa Clause a letter, I would send him my beauty wish list.  Santa may never read my wish list, but you can.

10.  To be able to wake up in the morning, already dressed, coiffed, and with perfect makeup.

9.  For a never ending supply of Sephora Black Glitter Waterproof Mechanical Eye Liner.

8.  For a Magic Eraser for pimples, varicose veins, freckles, wrinkles, and scars.

7.  For a bigger closet.

6.  Instant Dry Nail Polish that really does dry 'in an instant.'

5.   Rock star hair.

4.  Another Magic Eraser that removes muffin tops, crows feet, and arm jiggle.

3.  For more of the purple sparkly eyeshadow from Tarte's Glamour to Go palette.

2.  To find a cotton ball substitute that doesn't take up space in landfills.

1.  To feel beautiful all the time.  And for other women to feel the same.

Thanks, Santa, I hope you can fit that all in my stocking!
If you're reading, please share your beauty wish lists for Santa, too!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...